Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dmitrii Kniazev <my...@ya.ru> on 2017/02/03 14:21:15 UTC

Task assignment

Hi.
My name is Dmitrii Kniazev. I am java developer and work with BigData stack.
I want help you to improve this project.
Can i assign task FLINK-4286 to start contribute to Flink?
Thanks

Re: Task assignment

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Dmitrii,

welcome to the Flink community :-) I've given you the rights to assign you
issues from now on. I've also assigned you this issue.

Cheers,
Till