Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/02/02 09:33:52 UTC

by-name in filter-by-date in entity-and.

Hi All,

I'm currently documenting mini-language in simple-method.xsd using documentaion/annotation scheme of XSD (if interested please look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-571)
But I'm not sure of how to documente by-name in the case of filter-by-date for entity-and.

I found this
    by-name (if the field's name or entry-name or fromDate or thruDate the corresponding action will be done)
in widget-form.xsd
but I'm not sure to understand nor if it's related.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: by-name in filter-by-date in entity-and.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Christopher,

> Jacques,
>
> Thanks for the xsl.  I'm in desperate need of up-to-date minilang
> documentation!
>
> Is it envisaged that this style sheet will be run as part of the target
> 'ant docs'?

AFAIK there are no plans for that. Please read carefully https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-571

Jacques

Posted by Christopher Snow <sn...@coralms.com>.
Jacques,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Jonathon,

Yes these references are quite completete. I use them to do this documentation work. There was nothing about by-name that's why I
asked this question. I let it empty for now as it seems not used. It's not a big deal anyway.

Jacques

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Jacques,

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be the same in widgets, the comments you mention in
widget-form.xsd are attached the "red-when" attribute not in filter-by-date.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Scott,