Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/19 01:47:10 UTC

[Axis2]Build problem with Savan

Hi Devs,

    Today I encountered a build problem with Savan(which is in
    Axis2/C). Seems like we miss configure.ac there. Can somebody
    suggest a fix please.

    Are we going to move savan as a seperate project , after Axis2/C
    1.0 release ?

thanks,
Dinesh

--
Dinesh Premalal
dinesh@wso2.com

Re: [Axis2]Build problem with Savan

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> writes:

> Dinesh Premalal wrote:
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>>     Today I encountered a build problem with Savan(which is in
>>     Axis2/C). Seems like we miss configure.ac there. Can somebody
>>     suggest a fix please.
>>
> Did you try this with RC2?
In side RC2 , I can't find savan directory (maybe moved out)

>>     Are we going to move savan as a seperate project , after Axis2/C
>>     1.0 release ?
>>
> We are supposed to move it out before 1.0. The vote was done some time
> back. I think Sanjaya moved it out after RC2.
hmm... I think Savan is moved already, In svn head there is no savan
directory, but in my local directory I had Savan directory. My bad I
guess.

thanks,
Dinesh

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
>     Today I encountered a build problem with Savan(which is in
>     Axis2/C). Seems like we miss configure.ac there. Can somebody
>     suggest a fix please.

Did you try this with RC2?
>     Are we going to move savan as a seperate project , after Axis2/C
>     1.0 release ?

We are supposed to move it out before 1.0. The vote was done some time
back. I think Sanjaya moved it out after RC2.

Samisa...