Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/06/24 15:10:26 UTC

OFBIZ UML DIAGRAMM

Hi
I want to have quickly the Ofbiz UML diagramm model.
How can i do it ?

Thanks

Re: OFBIZ UML DIAGRAMM

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
If you are working on Windows you might be interested by Aqua Data Studio version 4.7.2 (after is not free)

Jacques

From: "ladroge" <la...@hotmail.fr>

Re: OFBIZ UML DIAGRAMM

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
May be the following link will be of help for you.

http://www.myeclipseide.com/htmlpages-func-display-pid-16.html

--
Ashish

Re: OFBIZ UML DIAGRAMM