Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 09:38:22 UTC

VOTE: Release JaxMe 0.5.2

Hi,

in the last months I have fixed a real lot of bugs in JaxMe, both in
the 0.5 branch and in the 0.6 branch. These bugs are mostly related to
schema composition.

As Axis2 1.1 is currently on the horizon, I would like to see this
release shipped with the latext JaxMe version. Consequently it seems
time for a bug fix release. Please cast you vote.

Thanks,

Jochen

[ ] +1
[ ] =0