Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Алекс Zatvornitskiy <a....@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 18:16:04 UTC

Re: futon as a couchapp

Hi there!
I've had the same idea Jeff ) except couchapp as a basis.
We're doing a modern CouchDB extension called
https://github.com/datahogs/couch_gears which based on Elixir and Dynamo
framework.

Also we'd like to deliver others most wanted features, check here:
https://gist.github.com/AZatvornitskiy/5013360

If you still interested for that ping me )