Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Raymond Jennings III <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/17 17:39:11 UTC

Is there an easy way to clear old jobs from the jobtracker webpage?

I'd like to be able to clear the contents of the jobs that have completed running on the jobtracker webpage.  Is there an easy way to do this without restarting the cluster?

Re: Is there an easy way to clear old jobs from the jobtracker webpage?

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi,
The property mapred.jobtracker.completeuserjobs.maximum property specifies the number of jobs to be kept on JT page at any time. After this they are available under history page. Probably setting this to 0 will do the trick?

Amogh