Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by IIIT-H Robotics <ro...@students.iiit.ac.in> on 2010/05/27 01:18:01 UTC

Reg: Embedded Systems Workshop for Robotic Applications and System Engineering by IIIT- Hyderabad on 28th/ 29th/30th May

Hello,

Greetings from IIIT, Hyderabad,

We are delighted to inform you that IIIT-H is proudly conducting the first
ever nationwide Workshop on Embedded Systems and its application in
Robotics and System Engineering. This event begins from May 28th in
IIIT-Hyderabad.

The workshop would cover a wide range of topics right from the beginners
level to an advanced stage. The topics include but are not limited to
FPGAs, Microcontrollers and Programmable Logic Controllers which can be
used to design various System Engineering Aspects and robotic applications
. We will be covering the tools and system concepts of ATMEL AVR
Microcontrollers and Xilinx, Altera FPGAs.

This one day event is tuned to industry requirements and aims to provide
you with knowledge which would be valuable in the practical sphere for a
corporate job in the Semiconductor and IT Industry.

Registration Process

The workshop will be conducted in IIIT-H Campus on 28th , 29th and 30th of
May. Students can register on our webpage :
http://web.iiit.ac.in/~robotics/EW2010/register.html  for a preferred date
or come on the day of the Event and register onsite.

Registration Fees :  Rs 399 /-

Program Schedule on the Day of Event

10 AM - 11 AM :  On-campus Registration and Fees Collection

11 AM - 12:30 PM : Lecture on FPGAs and Using Custom Toolkits with
Demonstrations.

30 min Break

1 PM - 2:30 PM : Lecture on Micro controllers and Demos in robotic
applications.

2:30 PM - 3:30 PM : Brain-Storming Session

3:30 PM - 4:00 PM : Distribution of Participation Certificates

Who to Contact

Please visit our page http://web.iiit.ac.in/~robotics/EW2010 for more
details or please contact Mr. Jairaj Bhattacharya at +91 9989020007 or Mr.
Shashank Pandey at +91 9000405901.

We look forward to meeting you and your students at the EW2010.

Best Regards,

Embedded Robotics Team

IIIT-H has been ranked among the Best 7 Universities in South Asia, in
terms of .scholarly papers. on the Internet, in the latest ranking, by
Cybermetric Lab, Spain.s largest public research institution. (Oct 2009)