Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Indraneel Chowdhury <in...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/31 10:13:18 UTC

Problems in distributed testing with jmeter

Hi,

I am trying to run JMeter in distributed mode. I have a slave windows (Windows XP) machine and a master linux (RHEL 4) machine with gnome configured so that I can get a GUI. Both the machines are on the same subnet. I start the jmeter server on the windows machine without problem. When I start the jmeter GUI on the master and try to ‘remote start’ the slave it bombs with a “Bad Call to host” error. The jmeter log gives me this java.rmi.connectIOException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint. Can anybody help, please?

Thanks and regards

Re: Problems in distributed testing with jmeter

Posted by Matt <ma...@gmail.com>.
Have you started the rmi service on the Windows machine? this is how JMeter
connects to it's slaves.