Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@digex.net> on 2000/04/11 00:12:32 UTC

tomcat crashing

I've rebuilt tomcat from scratch using the new src files.
When I try to start tomcat with ./bin/startup.sh I get the following error:

java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptConnections(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpListenerThread.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)
Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8007] shutdown due to exception:
java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call

huh?

Linux www 2.2.12-20smp #1 SMP Mon Sep 27 10:34:45 EDT 1999 i686 unknown

--
Vincent Stoessel - Major Customer Center, Manager
vince@digex.net - 301 847 6548 (direct) 301 847 5082 (fax)

Tomcat on Digital Unix?

Posted by Anthony Lee <al...@energex.com.au>.
Hi all,

Has anyone got Tomcat running on Digital Unix? If not, could someone
suggest where I should start from? I have got JDK1.2 on Digital Unix.

Thank you
Anthony
--
Anthony Lee
Energex

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.