Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by charshar <CH...@CISCO.COM> on 2018/11/30 05:54:43 UTC

Gridgain Console monitoring question

Hi,
   We are using open source Ignite and have configured the basic web console
monitoring.
However, we are unable to do the following :

     - Queries History
     - Explain plan of the queries.

We can see the running queries. The parameter
cacheConfiguration.queryDetailMetricsSize has been set to a value of 100.
What are we missing??

Thanks,
Charu

Re: Gridgain Console monitoring question

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi, Charu.

The main reason is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6677

In other words queries history will be collected only for thous queries that
 were executed with selected "Use selected cache as default schema name"
checkbox.

Once IGNITE-6677 will be fixed, you will see all queries in history.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 12:54 PM charshar <CH...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    We are using open source Ignite and have configured the basic web
> console
> monitoring.
> However, we are unable to do the following :
>
>      - Queries History
>      - Explain plan of the queries.
>
> We can see the running queries. The parameter
> cacheConfiguration.queryDetailMetricsSize has been set to a value of 100.
> What are we missing??
>
> Thanks,
> Charu

Alexey Kuznetsov