Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/30 13:44:16 UTC

What video cameras does Openmeetings know about?

I have a USB 2861 type camera, what used to be a CCTV camera. Very good
camera, but it won't fire up for openmeetings.
It works fine on other applications on  the same server, so I know it
works. Just a black display on Openmeetings test.

Is there anyting I should know about the video types available?
Thanks

Re: What video cameras does Openmeetings know about?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

any type of video that works with Adobe Flash should work with OpenMeetings.
So the limitation of OpenMeetings are the limitations of Adobe Flash.
You might simply check if the camera work with other Adobe applications and
check if they have any special configs with your camera available in their
forums.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner