Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/13 05:46:12 UTC

[DISCUSSION] 3.1.2 release

Hello All,

I would like to release 3.1.2

pros:
1) more than 40 issues were resolved
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12335347
2) this release will have signed Screen Sharing Application
3) lot's of time passed since last release

cons:
1) no stable RTMPS support yet :(

WDYT?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.1.2 release

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Signature will be created only after successful VOTE on release, please see
http://openmeetings.apache.org/ReleaseGuide.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.1.2 release

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.1.2 release

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
cc @dev

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.1.2 release

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
cc @dev

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.1.2 release

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.1.2 release

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

from my point of view, we wouldn't change the current situation with the
signing issue.

I don't know, how often RTMPS is used...

If it will be released both things need to be communicated in a way,
that is hard to overlook it.

 From me +1