Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/02/02 19:33:52 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by Roger Dudler

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Roger Dudler:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/FrontPage

   * LanguageSystem: Information on the SQL compilation system
   * ForNewDevelopers: Information to get started with Derby development

+ == General Information on the Derby Project ==
+  * DerbyGraphicsAndLogo: Derby logo and related graphics with usage guidelines
+
  == Interesting starting points ==
   * RecentChanges: see where people are currently working
   * WikiSandBox: feel free to change this page and experiment with editing

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by Roger Dudler

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Roger.

I'm confused, it still has the Pure Java Database tagline (not that I
don't mind, but we recently had a vote to remove the tagline).

Are you planning to do that?

Thanks,

David

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.