Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Mutumba Wycliffe <wy...@jfloydconsult.com> on 2016/12/23 07:51:40 UTC

RE: Error While adding New Users

Hi,

I am also failing to add new users/staff.

I get this error;

Ay available test smtp service to use?

Why should user creation be tied to validity of the email address, is it
possible to make this optional, just in the event that same the smtp service
has issues.

thanks

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 46, Bukoto Street

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
<ma...@jfloydconsult.com> Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype:
mwycliffe

Web:  <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> http://www.jfloydconsult.com

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY
TODAY.DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying
or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and
may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.

---

Re: Error While adding New Users

Posted by bo...@singo.co.tz.
Hi Mutumba Wycliffe

To get successful creation of a user, you need to uncheck "Auto
generate password" and
  provide preferred password to your user.

--
Best Regards

Boniphace Fredrick.
Software Developer.
Research and Development.

tel:+255 22 261 8511 | Mob:

Singo Africa Limited
Block G, Mbezi Beach B | 7 Nakawale Road | P.O Box 78908 | 14121 Dar Es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Let's grow together.