Posted to modproxy-dev@apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org> on 2001/03/14 23:45:25 UTC

mod_proxy status

FWIW here's a terse summary of where mod_proxy stands:

1) Apache 1.3.x

   first HTTP/1.1 support patch complete; available at
   http://dev.apache.org/patches/apply_to_1.3.19/

   3-4 smaller patches available and reviewed; I'll commit these together
   in the next 24 hr. & roll up the HTTP/1.1 patch for apply_to_1.3-current

2) Apache 2.0

   work ongoing; I take things out, Graham puts things in
   can we get a vote on Graham's patch for httpd-2.0 so we can proceed with
   proxy Auth work?

3) Apache 2.0+

   email block diagrams exchanged, and clarified a little
   I'd like to talk about these at ApacheCon AFA a new proxy and cache design

That's all. Corrections welcome.

Chuck
Chuck Murcko
Topsail Group