Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Kumar, Vijay (Sapient)" <Vi...@bp.com> on 2007/10/23 14:06:50 UTC

JMS Point to Point JNDI settings

Hi All,

I am trying to use the JMS Point to Point test plan to publish message
to TIBCO EMS. Right now configured all the settings
Initial Context Factory, QueueConnectionFactory, ProviderURL, JNDI name
request queue. When I start the test plan the server says invalid
username. We have the authentication information with us but we dont
know how to configure it on JMeter. Need help on how to set the
authentication information in JNDI properties (Username and Password).

Appreciate the fast response on this.
Thanks,
Vijay

RE: JMS Point to Point JNDI settings

Posted by "Kumar, Vijay (Sapient)" <Vi...@bp.com>.
tried with the docs, but not mentioned about authentication information.

________________________________

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
try the docs here

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This should presumably be in the JMS documentation.

You could try jms.userName, but if that does not work, please contact
the JMS supplier.

Re: HTTp Proxy Server recording aplications with Ajax

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
It should be able to record Ajax applications.

Check the jmeter.log file for any errors; also check the console
window for errors.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrián Alberto Rojas González <ar...@AVANTICATEC.NET>.
Hi, all