Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2018/04/10 05:04:12 UTC

RE: Volume ownership and permission

Cannot access it

-----Original Message-----
From: Qian Zhang [mailto:zhq527725@gmail.com]
Sent: dinsdag 10 april 2018 12:16
To: mesos; user
Subject: Volume ownership and permission

Hi Folks,

I am working on MESOS-8767
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-8767>  to improve Mesos volume support regarding volume ownership and permission, here is the design doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QyeDDX4Zr9E-0jKMoPTzsGE-v4KWwjmnCR0l8V4Tq2U/edit?usp=sharing>
. Please feel free to let me know if you have any comments/feedbacks,
you can reply this mail or comment on the design doc directly. Thanks!

Regards,
Qian Zhang

Re: Volume ownership and permission

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marc,

I have shared the design doc to ensure anyone (no sign-in required) with
the link can comment, can you try again?

Regards,
Qian Zhang

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marc,