Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Hasain <ha...@oracle.com> on 2020/03/03 14:10:34 UTC

General SSLEngine problem

Hi All,

I am trying to open an websocket from java and getting General SSLEngine
problem. any idea what is wrong. I have used the certs in the server and
imported it to jks

attached complete log file

Re: General SSLEngine problem

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 6:10 AM Hasain <ha...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to open an websocket from java and getting General SSLEngine
> problem. any idea what is wrong. I have used the certs in the server and
> imported it to jks
>
> attached complete log file

Your log file doesn't seem to be attached.

Could you upload it elsewhere and send a link to that? Or try avoiding
Nabble and use the mailing list directly.

- Mike