Posted to user@stdcxx.apache.org by Anton Pevtsov <An...@moscow.vdiweb.com> on 2006/02/10 17:28:58 UTC

Stdcxx on rsdn

Here is the link to the stdcxx theme on Russian Software Development
Network forum:
http://www.rsdn.ru/Forum/Message.aspx?mid=1303646&only=1

And here is the link to the last message to this theme (about 4.1.3
version release):
http://www.rsdn.ru/Forum/Message.aspx?mid=1670105&only=1

With best wishes,
Anton Pevtsov

Re: Stdcxx on rsdn

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Anton Pevtsov wrote:

> Here is the link to the stdcxx theme on Russian Software Development
> Network forum:
> http://www.rsdn.ru/Forum/Message.aspx?mid=1303646&only=1
>
> And here is the link to the last message to this theme (about 4.1.3
> version release):
> http://www.rsdn.ru/Forum/Message.aspx?mid=1670105&only=1

Great!

My knowledge of Russian is very limited but, FWICT, there seems
to be disussion about where the download link is? If people are
having trouble finding it, could you point them in the right
direction?

Thanks
Martin

Re: Stdcxx on rsdn

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Btw., for completeness I should mention the other announcements
we've made:

     http://tinyurl.com/8pcpy
     http://tinyurl.com/a8kkd
     http://tinyurl.com/c8937