Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2021/03/18 00:48:24 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer: Tomo Suzuki

Hi all,

Please vote on the proposal for Tomo Suzuki to become a committer in the
Apache Beam project, as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the proposal for the candidate to become a committer
[ ] -1, Disapprove the proposal for the candidate to become a committer

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours excluding weekends. It is
adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

See discussion thread for more details [1].

Kenn

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7e1c5ba7209b598bcd1bfce515744276be8d0eddacd7a0aa688f8595%40%3Cprivate.beam.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Tomo Suzuki

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Oh, sheesh. Very sorry. This is very inappropriate. I apologize.

Kenn

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.
Wrong list...

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.