Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Kris Popat <kj...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/04 10:01:12 UTC

DWR problem for wookie version 0.10

Hi All,

We are having a trouble with a wookie installation for iTEC.

The error we are getting is in any widget which uses dwr:

"NetworkError: 501 Not Implemented - http://wookie.eun.org/wookie/dwr/call/plainpoll/ReverseAjax.dwr"

Has anyone else encountered this and found a fix for it.

Cheers

Kris

Re: DWR problem for wookie version 0.10

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 4 Sep 2012, at 09:01, Kris Popat wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We are having a trouble with a wookie installation for iTEC.
>
> The error we are getting is in any widget which uses dwr:
>

> "NetworkError: 501 Not Implemented - http://wookie.eun.org/wookie/dwr/call/plainpoll/ReverseAjax.dwr"
>
> Has anyone else encountered this and found a fix for it.

I've never seen this one before - which browser is it?