Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/02/06 22:28:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.10.0, release candidate #3

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #3 for the version 2.10.0,
as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint 6ED551A8AE02461C [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "v2.10.0-RC3" [5],
* website pull request listing the release [6] and publishing the API
reference manual [7].
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
dist.apache.org [2].
* Validation sheet with a tab for 2.10.0 release to help with validation
[7].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Kenn

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12344540
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/2.10.0/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1058/
[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/v2.10.0-RC3
[6] https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7651/files
[7] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/586
[8]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-N5vjXvbcEk68GjbkSZTR8AGqyNUM-oLFo_ZXBpJw/edit#gid=2053422529

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 2.10.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Kenn!
I just wanted to confirm if I missed something.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.10.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Thanks Robert !

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.

Posted by Scott Wegner <sw...@google.com>.
+1

--

Got feedback? tinyurl.com/swegner-feedback

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.10.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1

I tested briefly new HadoopFormatIO (read/write), deprecated HadoopInputFormatIO (read) and new KafkaIO feature (write into multiple topics)

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
+1 (binding)