Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Simone Piva <js...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 15:43:29 UTC

Multiple select not rendered in browser with tiles

 Hi all,
I have a problem while rendering a jsp with a select multiple tag in a
Struts application using tiles.
If I forward directly to a JSP I have no problem and the select multiple is
correctly showed by both browsers I tried (Firefox 2 and Internet Explorer
7), whilst if I forward to a tile, that contains also my jsp in the body,
with the select multiple tag I don't see the multiple combobox, but only a
thin box, so thin that no text can be displayed. If I get the HTML source
code (right-clicking on the page), saving the open window to an html file
and reopening the just saved file I can see my multiple select displayed
correctly!

Re: Multiple select not rendered in browser with tiles

Posted by Simone Piva <js...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it was a css issue, blocking the dimension of select input fields

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.