Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Apolinaras \"Apollo\" Sinkevicius" <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/16 18:17:46 UTC

What is the best content management choice. for Apache 1.3 on RedHat7.2?

I looked at Midgrad and Zope, but both look kind of complicated for my tastes.
I would like to have something that would allow me to integrate seamless
into static main pages. Something using PHP and MySQL would be perfect.
I basically want the core company pages to be served in static format, but
the pages with artists represented by our company would be auto generated
from database content, also selection menu would be generated from database
too. I don't have enough time, money, or skill to do custom PHP programing,
so I am looking for a solution.

Apollo