Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gábor Márton <ga...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/12 15:40:44 UTC

Cross Translation Unit (CTU) Static Analysis of Xerces-c with Clang

Dear Xerces Community,

Clang's CTU static analysis<https://clang.llvm.org/docs/analyzer/user-docs/CrossTranslationUnit.html> has evolved a lot in this year. We have chosen Xerces
as one of the projects which we continuously analyze in our CI loop to
safeguard the quality of CTU analysis. We thought that the results might be
interesting for you Xerces developers too. So, we stored the results for one run on
 a demo server for version 3.2.2<http://codechecker-demo.eastus.cloudapp.azure.com/Default/#run=Xerces_Xerces-C_3_2_2_CTU&review-status=Unreviewed&review-status=Confirmed&detection-status=New&detection-status=Reopened&detection-status=Unresolved&tab=Xerces_Xerces-C_3_2_2_CTU>. Please use demo/demo to log in. If you find
any false positive or if you have any other comments then we would be happy to receive
your feedback.

Sincerely,
Gabor Marton (CTU developer)