Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Marcelo Elias Del Valle <ma...@s1mbi0se.com.br> on 2013/02/20 19:09:37 UTC

If we Open Source our platform, would it be interesting to you?

Hello All,

I’m sending this email because I think it may be interesting for Hadoop
users, as this project have a strong usage of Hadoop platform.

We are strongly considering opening the source of our DMP (Data Management
Platform), if it proves to be technically interesting to other developers /
companies.

More details: http://www.s1mbi0se.com/s1mbi0se_DMP.html

All comments, questions and critics happening at HN:
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5251780

Please, feel free to send questions, comments and critics... We will try to
reply them all.

Regards,
Marcelo