Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrew B <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/07 22:36:19 UTC

Maptuit/ESRI GIS/mapping solutions in T4

Hi,

  I want to use T4 in our new application, which uses Maptuit and ESRI GIS products for inserting maps in pages. Does anyone have any experience with using these products in Tapestry? I think they are taglib-based, so that probably means they can only be used in jsps,  unless there is a way to integrate taglibs into Tapestry pages? Or at the very least, run a jsp container alongside T4 and include the page content somehow ...

  Andrew

---------------------------------

Re: Maptuit/ESRI GIS/mapping solutions in T4

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.
Is there any other options to integrate legacy JSP pages with
tapestry? May be other way around, say call tapestry pages from JSP
pages? Create a kind of tapestry call custom tag?

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov

Re: Maptuit/ESRI GIS/mapping solutions in T4

Posted by Konstantin Ignatyev <kg...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Maptuit/ESRI GIS/mapping solutions in T4

Posted by Andrew B <ch...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Maptuit/ESRI GIS/mapping solutions in T4

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.