Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Paul Dermody <pa...@miradorsoftware.com> on 2001/05/22 16:33:05 UTC

Using helper class in Service

Hi all,

I have a web service up and running (great ehh.), at the moment it does not
do much.  I would like the service to interact with an EJB.  In the
application I use a helper class to build the EJB. Here is the problem, when
I try to invoke on this helper class within the Service that is being
exposed it all goes to hell.  Is this a boundary problem e.g.. is the
service outside the container and cannot see the helper class, or does the
helper class need to be deployed as an ancillary service.  What do I need to
do in order to have the helper work inside the Class that is exposed as the
service.

Cheers,

Paul