Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/31 00:10:35 UTC

Wicket Bootstrap 0.9.9 is released

Hi,

Wicket Bootstrap 0.9.9 (built against Wicket 6.19.0) have been released and
soon will be available at Maven Central.

New features:
- a component for *http://www.dropzonejs.com/ <http://www.dropzonejs.com/>*
- a behavior for https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/

The list of commits since 0.9.8 are:

Martin Tzvetanov Grigorov (30):
      [maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration
      Update Less4j to 1.9.0
      Update the versions in README
      [animate] Use spaces instead of tabs
      [animate.css] Add an entry for Animate.css to the affix
      Upgrade Bootstrap to 3.3.4
      [themes] Upgrade Bootswatch to 3.3.4
      [themes] Update Google theme to 3.3.4
      [themes] Upgrade Material Design by FezVrasta to 0.3.0
      [bootlint] Upgrade Bootlint to 0.12.0. Fixes #498
      Fixes #502 - Add component for password strength check
      [themes] Update Bootswatch themes to 3.3.4+1
      [themes] Update Google theme
      Upgrade Less4j to 1.10.0
      Add IssueStats to the README
      Upgrade Less4J to 1.11.0
      setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true) implies setOutputMarkupId(true).
No need to call it explicitly.
      Fixes #507 - [datetime picker] Add 'showClose' option
      Issue #508 [dropzone] Replace tabs with spaces
      Issue #508 - Introduce config for DropZone widget
      Issue #509 - Fix code style. Use spaces instead of tab
      Issue #509 - fix formating
      Issue #509 - Clean up the code for dropzone integration
      [typeahead] Fix broken test
      Fixes #511 #507 - Upgrade datetimepicker to 4.7.14
      Update Material Design theme
      Update Bootswatch themes
      Update Google theme
      Update dependencies and Maven plugins
      [maven-release-plugin] prepare release bootstrap-parent-0.9.9

danjee (6):
      Added animated.css behavior     Using CDN resources if bootstrap
settings permits, otherwise a webjar     resource
      Fix test
      Merge branch 'master' of
https://github.com/danjee/wicket-bootstrap.git
      update animate.css version to 3.2.5 (same as default CDN version)
      move behavior from core to extensions including test class     added
sample with notification panel animation
      Change test

Robert Gruendler (3):
      template values need to be functions, change from String to RawValue
      it's perfectly valid to have both a local and a remote source
      fixed StalePageException, refs #493

Tobias Soloschenko (3):
      Modern File Upload based on dropzone.js
      FileParts are parsed internally / Restored formatting
      Fixed Dropzone with new Config

Daniel Jipa (1):
      Update pom.xml

Guillaume Smet (1):
      Add a setter for the Modernizr resource reference

schrader (1):
      allow *.woff2 files

Thank You to all contributors!

Wicket Bootstrap team

Re: Wicket Bootstrap 0.9.9 is released

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:16 AM, Tobias Soloschenko <
tobiassoloschenko@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thank you very very much for the fast investigations and the release.
>
> Offtopic: I also created some additional pull requests to fix the unit
> tests for JDK>7, but wicket-jquery-selector in 0.1.5 / 0.2.1 has to be
> released first.

Done!
Thank you!

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.