Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Eric Norman <en...@apache.org> on 2020/08/18 16:30:22 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Servlets Resolver 2.7.6

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Nicolas Peltier, Radu Cotescu
+1 (non binding): Eric Norman

I need someone from the PMC to copy the release to the Sling dist
directory. Once that is done I will promote this to the central Maven
repository and update JIRA and the website.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Servlets Resolver 2.7.6

Posted by Eric Norman <en...@apache.org>.
FYI: I was granted sufficient rights to do the copy myself so I no longer
require PMC assistance to complete the release activities.

Regards,
Eric