Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com> on 2014/04/24 11:57:25 UTC

RE: Getting error while adding Netscaler with the new 10.1 API

Syed,

I have tried with NS 10.0 version.
Its failing to add NS device with error

"sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target"}
"
Your patch will take care of NS 10.0 version also or only 10.1.
On latest master/4.4 adding NS10.0 is failing to add as CS is not able to login to NS due to above error.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
I have fixed this issue