Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Vitaliy Verbenko <vi...@helprace.com> on 2014/08/05 15:18:52 UTC

Adding us to powered-by list

Hi there,

I'd like to add our web app to your powered-by list here
https://mahout.apache.org/general/powered-by-mahout.html

We're using Apache Mahout in our search function in our customer service
software (more specifically community and knowledge base component of
our software).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

--
*Vitaliy Verbenko - Business Development at Helprace *
vitaliy.verbenko@helprace.com

Re: Adding us to powered-by list

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Can you send the text you would like?