Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/07 20:26:57 UTC

Tapestry 5.4 datefield on value changed

Hi guys, what is the easiest way to detect value changed on datefield? I
was expecting something like the select component where i can create

void onValueChangedFromDate() {
}

to listen to the event. But it seems the datefield didn't trigger this
event?

It seems I have to create a custom javascript to handle this? Is that
correct?

Cheers

--
http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis

Re: Tapestry 5.4 datefield on value changed

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
See the observe mixin here
http://t5stitch-lazan.rhcloud.com/observedemo

Re: Tapestry 5.4 datefield on value changed

Posted by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Thanks a lot Thiago.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:26:57 -0300, abangkis <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, what is the easiest way to detect value changed on datefield? I
> was expecting something like the select component where i can create
>
> void onValueChangedFromDate() {
> }
>
> to listen to the event. But it seems the datefield didn't trigger this
> event?

No, it doesn't.

> It seems I have to create a custom javascript to handle this? Is that
> correct?

Yes.