Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/10/24 10:28:09 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Marmotta Graduation Resolution

Hi all,

this is a VOTE on the final draft of the Graduation Resolution which
will VOTEd on general@i.a.o and then send to board@a.o to be included
in the agenda of the November meeting.

The full text of the resolution is attached below, and also available
in the svn [1]

Please cast your vote:
[ ] +1  I accept and support the Graduation Resolution.
[ ] -1  I don't accept the Graduation Resolution because...

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority
of at least 3 +1s are cast.

Best,
Jakob

[1] https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/marmotta/graduation/resolution.txt?revision=1535293

Apache Marmotta Graduation Resolution
=================================

    X. Establish the Apache Marmotta Project

       open-source software, for distribution at no charge to
       the public, related to an open platform for Linked Data.

       Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Marmotta Project",
       Foundation; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache Marmotta Project be and hereby is
       related to an open platform for Linked Data;
       and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Marmotta" be
       and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
       serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair
       of the Apache Marmotta Project, and to have primary responsibility
       for management of the projects within the scope of
       responsibility of the Apache Marmotta Project; and be it further

       Apache Marmotta Project:

         * Peter Ansell                     <an...@apache.org>
         * Fabian Christ                   <fc...@apache.org>
         * Sergio Fernández                 <wi...@apache.org>
         * Jakob Frank                       <ja...@apache.org>
         * Dietmar Glachs                  <dg...@apache.org>
         * Thomas Kurz                       <tk...@apache.org>
         * Nandana Mihindukulasooriya      <na...@apache.org>
         * Raffaele Palmieri             <rp...@apache.org>
         * Sebastian Schaffert          <ss...@apache.org>
         * Rupert Westenthaler             <rw...@apache.org>

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Jakob Frank
       be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Marmotta, to
       serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
       death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification,
       or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache Marmotta Project be and hereby
       Incubator Marmotta podling; and be it further

       Incubator Marmotta podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
       Project are hereafter discharged.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Marmotta Graduation Resolution

Posted by Dietmar Glachs <dg...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher

Re: [VOTE] Apache Marmotta Graduation Resolution

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <se...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <rw...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
And here's my

Posted by Raffaele Palmieri <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Raffaele

Posted by Thomas Kurz <tk...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Marmotta Graduation Resolution

Posted by Thomas Kurz <tk...@apache.org>.
+1
Regards!

Thomas