Posted to users@maven.apache.org by -frank <fr...@kabsi.at> on 2007/10/06 17:47:20 UTC

Re: How to Specify 'Links' In the Javadoc Plugin

Wendy Smoak-3 wrote:

> On 6/10/06, Lyndon Washington <ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I saw from the javadoc-mojo page,
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/javadoc-mojo.html,
>> that
>> there is a links tag which takes an ArrayList.  It also says that the
>> Strings are comma separate.
>
> I added an example to the wiki:
>    http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Javadoc+Plugin
>
>             <plugin>
>                 <artifactId>maven-javadoc-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <links>
>
> <link>http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api</link>
>
> <link>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/chain/apidocs</link>
>                     </links>
>                 </configuration>
>             </plugin>
>
> --
> Wendy

Hello, can you tell how to specify a relative local link?

the example mentioned above works great me. absolute local links also work:
<link>file:///d:/somedir/apidocs/</link>. relative links don't work though:
error message: malformed link: apidocs/package-list. IGNORED IT.

i'm using javadoc plugin 2.3 and maven 2.0.7