Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Cesar <ce...@uol.com.br> on 2003/07/28 21:51:42 UTC

Query

People
I have one query

SQL = select a.idt, a.desc from table1 a, table2 b where a.idt=b.idt and
b.idUser=?

I need execute this query to recover one object, but i can´t set the bind
variable using the code below

Query query = QueryFactory.newQuery(MyClass,Queries.SQL);
 PersistenceBroker broker = getPersistenceBroker();
 Object object = broker.getObjectByQuery(query);
  broker.close();
 return object;

How I make to set the "bind" variable?

[ ]´s

Re: Query

Posted by Cesar <ce...@uol.com.br>.
    And How i use the join?( where a.idt=b.idt and)

[ ]´s
On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 16:51, Cesar wrote:
> People
> I have one query
>
> SQL = select a.idt, a.desc from table1 a, table2 b where a.idt=b.idt and
> b.idUser=?
>
> I need execute this query to recover one object, but i can´t set the bind
> variable using the code below
>
> Query query = QueryFactory.newQuery(MyClass,Queries.SQL);
>  PersistenceBroker broker = getPersistenceBroker();
>  Object object = broker.getObjectByQuery(query);
>   broker.close();
>  return object;
>
> How I make to set the "bind" variable?
>
> [ ]´s

Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)
http://www.ibnetwork.com.br
http://db.apache.org/ojb
http://xingu.sourceforge.net

Re: Query