Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by wo...@pta.de on 2008/10/08 13:24:28 UTC

Antwort: Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet

Hi,

Back to this issue. Ok the servlet call works fine e.g. one can use JS to
open up a window wherein OHW is shown with the respective topic.

One thing that I still wonder about is the way the help facet is supposed
to be used. I mean every input component has its help facet but
how do you use it?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes
Wolfgang

"Matthias Wessendorf" <ma...@apache.org>
Gesendet von: mwessendorf@gmail.com
31.10.2007 14:36
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Development" <de...@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Development" <de...@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet

Never used that...

But... perhaps you can check "old" ADF Faces 10.x documentation and
try to get it into Trinidad.

Like here:
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/html/B25947_01/appendixa010.htm

the adf-faces-config.xml is named now trinidad-config.xml (for instance)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet

Posted by wo...@pta.de.
Hi,

well..I know about the url configuration, that's ok.

I would like to learn the usage of the help facet no matter if used
together with OHW or not.

Is there any example for the use of the help facet?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

Henry Saputra <he...@oracle.com>
10.10.2008 19:38
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Development" <de...@myfaces.apache.org>

An
MyFaces Development <de...@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Antwort: Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet

Hi Wolgang,

In Trinidad, the OHW is supported via the oracle-help-servlet-url
parameter in trinidad-config.xml.

The example on using it is available at
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/configuration.html

As far as I know, in Trinidad the Help facet is not designed to work
with help provider such as OHW.

Hope this help.

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@oracle.com>.