Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wayne W <wa...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/16 12:50:10 UTC

Pagemap help

Hi,

I have a page that has a AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior which adds a new panel
in the ajax request. This new panel can be a long running process to
generate some data. I'm find this is locking the page map so other requests
on that page get locked.

How could I get around this aside from re-enginering the panel to
poll/notify? Is is possible to create a new page map? I looked at the
inline frame code but it doesn't seem to look any different regarding  the
page map. I'd really like to avoid the polling solution if possible for
various reasons.

thanks

Re: Pagemap help

Posted by Wayne W <wa...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks Martijn for the clarification.

Re: Pagemap help

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Pagemap help

Posted by Wayne W <wa...@gmail.com>.