Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2014/01/01 20:24:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Nick North elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

There's nothing like starting off the New Year with a New Committer!!

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Nick North as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: nicknorth

    IRC nick: NickN

    Twitter: @_shastra

By default, external contributions to the project follow the
Review-Then-Commit model. Being a committer means you can follow the
Commit-Then-Review model. In other words, Nick can now make changes at
will.

This election was made in recognition of Nick's existing contributions
and commitment to the project.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Nick!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Dave Cottlehuber

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nick North elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nick North elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Nick. Welcome!

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sue <de...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Nick! :D

Posted by Sue <de...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Nick! :D

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
w00t!

Posted by Russell Branca <ch...@apache.org>.
Welcome Nick!

-Russell

Posted by Russell Branca <ch...@apache.org>.
Welcome Nick!

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard, Nick! :)

Best
Jan

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Welcome Nick :)

Happy 2014 and happy hacking

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nick North elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Welcome Nick :)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nick North elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Russians have a tradition that how you start New Year's will dictate
its course of the next 12 month.

Good start Nick! Congrats and welcome(:
--
,,,^..^,,,

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nick North elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.

> On 02 January 2014 at 10:49:25 AM, Nick North (north.n@gmail.com) wrote:
>
> Yes - I've been working my way through that, and it's extremely useful.
> There are some procedural things I don't have my head around at the moment,
> but I hope they will become clear as time goes on.
>
> Nick

if I can help in any way - don't wait to ask :)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nick North elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Awesome, welcome Nick.

Cheers
Garren