Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "David B. Bitton" <da...@codenoevil.com> on 2002/04/02 00:42:45 UTC

Keep two table rows together

I have a table with data that is "grouped" every two rows.  The first row
has data in cells, and the second row is a span, and it has additional info.
How can I stop a page break between the two rows?

--

David B. Bitton
david@codenoevil.com

Code Made Fresh DailyT

Re: Keep two table rows together

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
David B. Bitton wrote:
> I have a table with data that is "grouped" every two rows.  The first row
> has data in cells, and the second row is a span, and it has additional info.
> How can I stop a page break between the two rows?

Have you already tried to set keep-with-next="always"
on the first row?

J.Pietschmann