Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/03/28 17:43:52 UTC

FW: subproject layout conventions

Nikola Ken Barozzi offered to help us with our site needs,
using Forrest.  Please let me know what you think.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 04:38, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> [...]

I like some of the things in forrest better than I like some of the things in
mavern. I really wish there was a common format between the two or at least
for the areas in which they overlap. We can wait and see how things pan out I
guess. However the sooner we get a more easily traversable site the better.
Especially as I want to start generating certain pages (like the contents
page of excalibur will be generated from all the project descriptors) on a
nightly basis via gump.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: [VOTE] Take Nicola Ken up on his offer

Posted by Pete Carapetyan <pe...@datafundamentals.com>.
If Forrest is a viable thing it surely isn't very easy to find. Searched from
many angles today, got nothing but 404s and dead ends. Don't know if that says
anything about it or not, but not knowing either one, Maven wins hands down on
enthusiasm and good public presentation.

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.

+1

  ~Gerhard

My parents have been visiting me for a few days.
I just dropped them off at the airport.
They leave tomorrow.

[VOTE] Take Nicola Ken up on his offer

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.