Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Christopher Gokey <cg...@sesda2.com> on 2014/07/02 22:42:41 UTC

Struts1->Struts2 JSP tags

So I'm making progress in porting Struts1->Struts2, I've got a couple uses
of Struts tags that I'd like to convert over as well:
logic:iterate
logic:equal
logic:notEmpty

seem to be the most heavily used.   Is there equivalents for these in
Struts2?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Struts1->Struts2 JSP tags

Posted by Christopher Gokey <cg...@sesda2.com>.
I looked at those, we have 100s of JSPs, so we ended up converting the
custom tags we needed over to Struts2 from Struts1.   Thanks goodness for
old source code!

Thanks,

Re: Struts1->Struts2 JSP tags

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.