Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/01/02 20:27:31 UTC

Release roadmap

Hi all guys,

now that the parent is available in the central repo, I think times
are now mature to speak about release roadmap :)

IMHO, the first component the community should be focused on, should
be the 'test' on, in order to

* use it in all components, avoiding code duplications in testcases;
* we 'eat our own dog food' :)

WDYT?
Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Release roadmap

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Jordi!

thanks a lot in advance for taking care of it!

Yes, it would be excellent if every action is backed by a JIRA issue,
it would help on keeping track about all modifications to the
codebase.

All the best!

Re: Release roadmap

Posted by Jordi Gerona <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: Release roadmap

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi my friend!

Re: Release roadmap

Posted by Marco Speranza <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Simo,

nice idea... I took a look to onami unit tests and it's quite simple introduce onami-test framework into the tests that already exist.
The only module that doesn't use JUnit is onami-logging. It uses testNg.

TestNg already  has a guice integration.

Maybe is a little bit off topic for Onami, but in the future, we could modify onami-test (or create a new onami module) to extends testng guice integration for supporting the Mock Injection.

WDYT?

ciao

--
Marco Speranza <ma...@apache.org>