Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2004/06/11 19:49:40 UTC

[NOMINATE] Geoffrey Young as committer (was Re: 2.03-dev-rc3)

Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> writes:

[...]

> something anyway.  I tried current cvs and rc3 with 5.8.3 and there
> are no problems.  well, no real problems - I didn't have lwp installed
> so lots of the tests failed.  patch for that attached.

Thanks, applied.  I'd like to also recommend you become an committer
here so we don't need to keep appyling your patches for you.  After
few more votes from the other committers I'll try to make it happen.

Here's my +1.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: [NOMINATE] Geoffrey Young as committer (was Re: 2.03-dev-rc3)

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>

>>Thanks, applied.  I'd like to also recommend you become an committer
>>here so we don't need to keep appyling your patches for you.  After
>>few more votes from the other committers I'll try to make it happen.
>>
>>Here's my +1.
>

> +1 - great idea.

+1

Re: [NOMINATE] Geoffrey Young as committer (was Re: 2.03-dev-rc3)

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Thanks, applied.  I'd like to also recommend you become an committer
> here so we don't need to keep appyling your patches for you.  After
> few more votes from the other committers I'll try to make it happen.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1 - great idea.

--
best regards,