Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2004/04/05 19:11:29 UTC

Re: Devel::Profiler

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
> Dan, have you tried the 5.8.x thing?

Debian woody is holding to 5.6 with a death grip.  I tried upgrading
with a self-backported package, but it was too painful to actually
install due to dependencies.

Yeah, maybe I'll just give in and upgrade to testing, but I just don't
have time right now.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting