Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mikhail Pryakhin <m....@gmail.com> on 2018/10/24 13:12:48 UTC

HighAvailability :: FsNegativeRunningJobsRegistry

Hi guys,
I'm trying to substitute Zookeeper-based HA registry with YARN-based HA registry. (The idea was taken from the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5254)
In Flink 1.6.1, there exists an org.apache.flink.runtime.highavailability.FsNegativeRunningJobsRegistry which claims to be tailored towards YRN deployment mode. I've looked through org.apache.flink.configuration.HighAvailabilityOptions in order to figure out how to enable YARN-based HA registry but haven't found anything about it. The Flink documentation mentions nothing about it either.

Do I miss something? Is there a way to use this exact registry for YARN deployments?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Mike Pryakhin

Re: HighAvailability :: FsNegativeRunningJobsRegistry

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
The release process for 1.6.2 is currently ongoing and will hopefully be
finished within the next days.
In the mean-time you could use 1.6.2-rc1 artifacts:
binaries: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.6.2/
maven:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1186

Posted by Mikhail Pryakhin <m....@gmail.com>.