Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Dirceu Semighini Filho <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/29 20:52:34 UTC

TimeoutException on tests

Hi All,
I'm trying to use a local build spark, adding the pr 1290 to the 1.2.0
build and after I do the build, I my tests start to fail.
 should create labeledpoint *** FAILED *** (10 seconds, 50 milliseconds)
[info]   java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Futures timed out after
[10000 milliseconds]

It seems that this is related to a netty problem, I've already tried to
change the netty version but it didn't solved my problem (migrated from
3.4.0.Final, to 3.10.0.Final, does anyone here know how to fix it?

Kind Regards,
Dirceu