Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2013/12/31 16:30:36 UTC

Proofing Tool GUI 2.2 released - 1-JAN-2014

Hello!!!!

I have released V2.2 of Proofing Tool GUI with the date of tomorrow
(1.JAN.2014).

Mainly, I have fixed a few bugs decoding words and added the "Check for
Updates" feature.

I have updated the wiki.

The tool's official page is:
http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html

Notice that I now have Ubuntu x64 in an SD Card on my Netbook and Ubuntu
x86 on a VM, which means I can compile the code myself for both platforms.

Kind regards,
         -----------------------

Re: Proofing Tool GUI 2.2 released - 1-JAN-2014

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Hello Pedro,

I am a translator myself and involved in several projects.

Maybe in V3.0 I will make a pt_PT version :-P

Thanks for asking!

Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

Re: Proofing Tool GUI 2.2 released - 1-JAN-2014

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.