Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by avchavan <av...@yahoo.co.in> on 2015/02/25 11:39:22 UTC

Dropdown choice with wicket 6.19.0

Code:

private DropDownChoice<SomeModel> reportsChoice;
final ChoiceRenderer<String> renderer = new ChoiceRenderer<String>("value",
"key");
List<Report> reports = getAllReports();
final RapportChoices reportsChoices = new RapportChoices(reports);
this.reportsChoice = new DropDownChoice<SomeModel>("rapportChoice",
reportsChoices, renderer);

@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
	@Override
	protected void onSubmit() {
		String reportName= this.reportsChoice.getDefaultModelObjectAsString();
//reportName value comes as empty string.

It used to work with Wicket 6.13 now that i have upgraded to 6.19.0 it is
giving problem.

Re: Dropdown choice with wicket 6.19.0

Posted by avchavan <av...@yahoo.co.in>.
Ahh...got it working.
There was a problem with Form.java that we were using, i had forgotten to
update that file.

Re: Dropdown choice with wicket 6.19.0

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

what model is your dropDownChoice working on? Are you using a
CompoundPropertyModel?

A quickstart would help identifying the problem.

Regards
Sven